Monday, March 29, 2010

What the heck happened to that Top 100 video games thing???

Hi there, it's been a while. Remember when I said this blog was going into retirement? Remember when I said I was going to count down my Top 100 Video Games of All-Time? You don't? Well I assure you I said that I was going to make said list as the last post of this blog before it goes into retirement. I had a projected post time of whenever my spring break was, which was about 3 weeks ago.

The cause of that delay came from yet another virus in my computer. My huge list of games that I was going to post was on that computer. Hopefully all of my files got backed-up to my external harddrive. I really hope it's backed-up since the PC got reformated and everything on the computer was wiped out. I since made the switch to Mac and haven't had the time between work and school to attempt to recover my files.

I made this update since this site was plugged on episode 14 of We Talk Games Vol. 2, and just wanted to let everyone know what's happening. I assure you that if I'm able to recover my files, this list WILL happen. I really don't want to do just a plain list of games. I wanted to do pictures and descriptions of why I liked it. With that, stay tuned to my Facebook and Twitter for updates.

0 comments: