Monday, November 23, 2009

XLVI_MPFW

Important Announcement

Hi there! It's been awhile. I have been very busy with school and my job to put a good effort into this blog lately. When I haven't been doing that, I've wanted to unstress with some video games.

With that said, I have an important announcement regarding the future of this blog - MPFW will be going into retirement. Fear not, this isn't my last blog here. I still plan on doing the MPFW 2009 Year-End Awards as well as a huge project that I have been wanting to do for a long time. For the awards, it will be split up for two parts coming on December 30 and 31. The second project will go along with the 20th anniversary of something that happened on February 12, 1990. That's the only hint I will give you. Details about that will be given along with the year-end awards. It's been a fun ride. Thanks for supporting this blog for the past year and a half. Find me on Facebook or Twitter if you want to stay in touch. Stay tuned for the 2009 MPFW Year-End Awards and the big, secret project!

1 comments:

Mike Card said...

I smell a podcast...